::: events :::
BaseN’s annual SPIME event is back for the 4th time. After Amsterdam, Helsinki and Torino, we now welcome all IoT pioneers to Tallinn, Estonia. Starting from a handful of connected devices back in the day, we are now facing a worldful of data.
Security, scalability, global reach, always-on operations, telemetry, intellectual property and sustainability are the core of BaseN Platform, currently the only one on the market that hosts, manages and controls spimes.
Whether businesses create new products, optimize existing ones or just want to boost overall efficiency – with IoT and spimes, better and real time information is the foundation to build upon.
Join SPIME2018 to explore in depth what digitalizing your business really means. We are proud to announce our final speaker line-up:
- Bruce Sterling, author, futurist & columnist
- Jasmina Tesanovic, political activist and TedEx speaker
- Satyan Shah, Director, IoT Solutions, Trimble
- Ari Knuuti, Director at Arctic Security Ltd
- Dr. Helen Cripps, Senior Lecturer in the School of Business and Law, Perth
- Kushtrim Xhakli, CEO, Connected Baltics OÜ
- Marjut Honkasalo, European Patent Attorney, Kolster Oy
- Spilios Makris, Director, Network Resilience & Business Continuity Management, Palindrome Technologies
- Hannu Pikkarainen, Head, Capabilities for New Business, Helen OyEgon Troch, R&D Engineer at Th!nk E
- Aleksi Suhonen, Chairman of the Board, TREX Regional Exchanges Oy
- Anders Viden, VP Product Management, BaseN Corporation
The registration is open until September 11th. Admission fee is 641,09 Euro. The registration link and more information can be found here. There is a discount available for students. Please contact Communications Officer Sonja Schubert for further information.
BaseN, the global Full Stack IoT Operator, provides an inherently scalable computing Platform for hosting billions of spimes, the core objects of the Internet of Things. Spime is the permanent logical brain and memory of any physical Thing. BaseN currently handles close to one million spime transactions per second, and enables the transformation from physical products to intelligent services in any industry. Since BaseN’s establishment in 2001, its powerful Platform has served telecom operators and large multinational enterprises with extreme-scale and fault-tolerant network and service management systems, and now enables them to roll out entirely new Internet of Things services www.basen.net.