::: events :::
From a handful of data to a worldful of data. What does that mean for businesses, their underlying architectures, their intellectual property right? And ultimately, everyday life? BaseN’s 4th annual SPIME2018 event will take place at the Energy Discovery Center from September 11 to September 12, 2018
BaseN is happy to announce the first confirmed speakers:
- Bruce Sterling and Jasmina Tešanović
- Satyan Shah, Director, IoT Solutions, Trimble
- Dr. Helen Cripps, Senior Lecturer in the School of Business and Law, Perth
- Marjut Honkasalo, European Patent Attorney, Kolster Oy
- Spilios Makris, Director, Network Resilience & Business Continuity Management, Palindrome Technologies
- Hannu Pikkarainen, Product Manager, Helen Oy
Security, scalability, global reach, always-on operations, telemetry, intellectual property, sustainability. Join SPIME2018 to explore in depth what digitalizing your business really means. The registration for the conference is now open.
As a global Full Stack IoT Operator BaseN, established in 2001, enables Businesses to enter the Internet of Things (IoT) by digitalizing and connecting new and traditional industry products to offer new intelligent services. The BaseN Platform – designed to be real time, linearly scalable, fault tolerant and inherently distributed – currently processes over one million spime transactions per second. Spimes are virtual master objects that control physical things in the IoT.